Calming Amazonite Rudraksha Mala
The Rudraksha Amazonite 108 Knotted Mala is handmade by Himalayan women in India. This sacred mala has 108 Rudraksha seeds, genuine amazonite crystal beads and white tassel. Wear this mala for stress relief and to remove obstacles from your path to success. This sacred mala has powerful energy and is made with authentic rudraksha seeds.
Rudraksha Amazonite 108 Knotted Mala
- Rudraksha Beads
- Amazonite Beads
- Bead Size: 6mm
- Mala Length: 17.5 Inches (includes the tassel length)
- Tassel Length: 2.5 inches
How To Wear It
Rudraksha should be worn at all times to harness the power and protection of Shiva. This mala is light and comfortable to wear around your neck all day long. It hangs 17.5 inches, which is a very comfortable length for most people.
How to use a Mala
This Rudrasksha mala can be used in prayer and meditation. The 108 beads are used for counting mantras during meditation. It helps to keep you focused when your mind wanders.
Rudraksha means tears of Shiva. Shiva is a very powerful and important god in Hinduism. Rudraksha are sacred and have been part of yogic tradition for thousands of years. They hold cosmic intelligence and have the power to liberate human beings and free them from Karma.
Rudraksha are very powerful and are believed to have more energy than any crystal. They protect the wearer from negative energy and can remove obstacles from your life path. They carry divine good luck.
Benefits of wearing a Rudraksha Mala
- Helps you find your life purpose and path quicker
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Clarity, sharpens the mind and connects you to your intuition
- Removes obstacles on your path to success
- Charges your spirit with wisdom and divine power
- Creates harmony and balance in the wearer